Bruder Liebherr Wendscher

• Hi guys

Sorry if i write in English but i'm from Italy and can't write in German.. :fiess

I have a question..

Yesterday surfing the net i find the new site of Wendscher modellbau,and i see the Bruder Liebherr Radlader modify in R/C,with Hydraulic system etc..

Looks great!

someone know if is all wheel drive,and if Wendscher sell also out of Germany na d maybe a good contact to have a little discount? ;prost

I'm interested becouse times ago i had a Leibach radlader,i had much fun,then i sold it due to no time to use it....and now this one looks really good,and i whant a new wheel loader again!!

Thanks
    Ciao
    Dario

• Hy Darius

The Wendscher Loader ist All Wheel Drive !

It Works great ! I know Michael Wendscher well, his Models are excelent !

Discount is not Possible !
    If u want to know if he sends them to Italy as well send him an E-Mail!
    Im not sure but i think he speaks englich as well !
    If u dont get an answer, i try to get that sorted !!

best regards Mike

• Hi dario,

the wendscher l574 must have 4wd.the price is ok,to.

but the loader will not work like your leimbach loader.the leimbach loader has over 5kg wight,the bruder "konstruktion" will have about 3-4kg wight.

an loader must have a high wight to work "like a big"

but in sand this should not be an problem.

sorry for my bad englisch.

greats hendrik

• Thanks all,also my english is not so good..but all is fine to talk of thing we love! :top

Yes..the Leibach one works good..is heavy..and push hard,but the only thing i regret of my ex-leimbach was the look...now the bruder one looks really good..

i send a mail to Wendsher..i let you know something when he answer me..and if i have problem with language i ask your help..

In future i need also a kipper from Wendscher,becouse i have other trucks in Tamiya size and now i have in plan to build a 3 axle Volvo FM(similar to the one of Manuel K.) with kipper..to use with the Wheel loader.. :fahrer

The winter is coming and for me is the best time to work on Modell Truck

ciaoo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!