Mack Granite Wrecker

• I got this truck from a good buddy of mine he took my wedico wrecker bed and turned it into a a great looking set up that I am now finishing up and getting running.. He built a chassis out of his parts bins and my parts bins using True Scale Rc rails and stock running gear with a RC4wd R2 and a 55 turn like I run in everything.

Now the servo is hid under the stock bruder motor.

Here it is with the motor and hood installed.

Now for those that know how the hood mount looks on a bruder cab you will see it is mounted backwards and is screwed to the stock king hauler front bumper mount..All this took was a little minor trimming then is just flipped around and upside down and clicked back in and screwed to the mount.

Now using Russ's True Scale alum tank mounts I run into a issue with the Stock Globe Liner tanks hitting the shackle.

So I took the stock tanks and glued the end cap on and then too it to the band saw. And then filled the tank back in with .030 plastic.

Then to make it look better covered that with metal molders foil..

Here is the tank mounted with a alum air tank mounted on top of the fuel tank.

Here you can see the light bar rack he built for the light bar I got and you can also see the stock king hauler stacks and how they are mounted.. Now the light bar is the perfect size and looks great only problem is they are red/blue up font and amber chaser in the rear..

Thanks for looking onto the bed and lighting and wiring up of the controls.

• Here is some picks of the bed I am working on it some today. Wedico arm it is all built on a 1/8 alum plate so it has a rock solid base with Russ's bezels in it and I am wiring the lights now and mounting the esc and Rx and so on..

Started the wiring on it..

Enjoy..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!