• Hi,

There are so many experienced people in this forum so I hope some can help where to find piston seals according to the labels from below pictures?

It’s for my Cumhurtech Volvo ECR355 , the dimensions I have is for the tripple boom and the blade cylinders, the manufacturer is not really responding more than sharing dimensions so their customer service is not the best 🙂‍↕️

Thanks,

• Hello

At the pictures are shown Piston Seal Rings.

This you find in the www in Shops for hydraulic Spareparts. This Rings are used also in industrial Tools and machines. It is easy to measure the dimentions.

Ich versuche es

:denk

Klappt nicht immer
    :]

Wer Schreibfehler etc. findet , darf sie ungefragt behalten.

MfG
    Hans

• Hello Diggern,

your photos show different seals, I'm only reporting on the ones at the very front of the piston: they look identical to the ones in my Hitachi excavator. They are called "lip ring seals" and are often used by the Chinese manufacturers, you can hardly get them in Europe. Take a look at the followings photo of my excavator-pistons, maybe that will help you. I only know of one dealer in Europe who offers them unbureaucratic in small quantities, but there are others on Ali. Unfortunately, you have to determine the dimensions yourself because I can't read anything from the Turkish labelling.

I have already bought from this dealers and am very happy with them. Viton is definitely preferable to NBR as a material.

1. ZDX Store
    2. HNZ Store
    3. ROBARA from Netherlands on Ebay 

Viele Grüße, Heini
    (http://www.mandl.it)

Mercedes Zetros 3-Achser mit Zwillingsreifen auf zwei Achsen, alle Räder angetrieben (Sonderanfertigung) --- Traxxas TRX4 Defender rot --- Bagger Amewi 580 v4 1:16 --- Bagger Hitachi Zaxis 360LC 1:12 (Link) --- Sattelauflieger LESU A0020 (von SCM) --- Axial SCX10 mit Jeep-Karo --- Tamiya MAN TGX 18540 red mit Flatbed Semitrailer --- Tamiya King Hauler mit Kraftprotz-Motor (von SCM), angetriebene Vorderachse, Planetengetriebe, 2-Gang-Schaltgetriebe von PAWA --- Amewi Surpass Wild 4WD --- Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 TT-02D Brushless-Edition, Buggy Cito v2 von Modster

• Many thanks Heini,

Yes your are very similar to my seals, how important would you say that it is exactly the same seal? There are so many different seals which can tough to distinguish with your eye 🤔 I’ll remove the seals and get exact measurements, I think every manufacturer of RC hydraulic models should offer a complet set of seals for each model, it would be good customer service and 😊 how a dealer treat customers and give support says a lot of the company

• Sorry, these Rings are easy to find, for small price.

Type Croove Ring 14x4x7 Like shown at the picture above.

When you Need another size only you Need to measharing

Ich versuche es

:denk

Klappt nicht immer
    :]

Wer Schreibfehler etc. findet , darf sie ungefragt behalten.

MfG
    Hans

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!