Neujahrsfahren 2013

• :moin::moin:
    Hier mal ein paar Bilder von unserem Neujahrsfahren am 1.1.2013

Hier noch ein Video

[video]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

Gruß Rolf

• moin Rolf,

wie immer klasse Bilder und ein noch besseres Video :top :top :top

Gruß aus Hamburg

Norbert

Der Freie Fall wird eigentlich schon seit Galileo Galilei (1564–1642) physikalisch beherrscht, nur dessen plötzliche Unterbrechung bei Bodenberührung bereitet noch heute Probleme.

• ?gua ich war zum ersten mal dabei, Noch Als Gast doch viell gesehen viel erfahren und nun werde ich mir auch ein Zulegen,
    Hier noch mal danke an Günther für die Einladung, den der Nachmittag war echt Hammer
    Allen Anderen auch und :res bei euren Trucks

Bilder und Video sind super geworden (ich habe 80 Bilder + ca.10 kleine Vedeos noch beim Auswerten und Bearbeiten)

Gruß Frank

• Hello Calum,
    seems there are not many people here, speaking English.

Good to know you like the pictures and you are following the forum even from Scottland.

All the pictures are taken at the Glashau (http://www.rc-glashaus.de)
    The Glashaus is open Fridays from 6pm to 10pm and Saturdays from 4pm to 8pm. If you want to run a truck, you got to bring your own.
    In case you are gomming with your truck, the fee will be 6 Euro. If you re just visiting, and not running your own truck, there will be no entrance fee. In case you are visiting Hamburg, you should also consider to visit (http://www.miniatur-wunderland.com/).

Kind regards
    Klaus-Peter

I read the forum every day it is great website, full of lovely models and ideas for my own truck. Thank you for the information, is the glass house open every weekend?

I want to plan a trip but i'm not sure on when is best? and if i should take a model along? I really want to enter and test my truck around the course and with others

Calum

• Hi Calum,
    yes, the Glashaus is open every Friday and Saturday. Usualy there are also special events like New Year.
    Since Glashaus is the German translation of greenhouse, it got according temperatures. Which means at the moment it is quite cold since it is not possible to heat such a big house. In the entrance area you can get coffee and non-alcoholic drinks, This area is heated but still below room temperature at this time of the year.
    Probably you should consider to plan your trip at public holidays like Easter. At this time it will be a little warmer and most likely there will be special opening times again. So you would have more time to enjoy your truck
    Keep in mind all trucks over here are LHD

Kind regards
    Klaus-Peter

Thanks again for the information, i will be planning a trip over maybe with the truck but i'll have to see. Its a long way to travel for me but something i really want to see :)

Thankfully my truck is still LHD

Regards Calum

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!