• Hallo,
    so Bagger ist soweit fertig auf zum nächsten .

Zum Thema 3 x 7 = ? nein, nicht nur 21 auch feiner Sand ! ?wegl

Mein neues Modell soll eine Siebanlage werden.

Der jetzige Stand

Die Trommel lagert auf angetriebene Gummirollen, so kann ich die Trommel einfach nach oben wegnehmen.

• Na das hast ja schon wieder spitze hingekriegt, sieht schon jetzt toll aus, weiter so und bin schon gespannt auf die naechste Etappe. :top

Schöne Grüsse, Geri (der Chef von GeriTrans)

Wenn's keinen Truck hat, hat's nen leeren Kühlschrank! :)

Schau mal rein bei: GeriTrans

• dann können wir nächstes Jahr wieder mal unser Silo nach Sinsheim bringen. fehlen nur noch die Förderbänder, aber da fällt dir sicher auch noch was ein.

Peter

• Interessantes Projekt, Stefan.
    Sag mal, braucht man denn für die Körnungsgrößen nicht verschiedene Siebgrößen?

Gruß Ralf

• Ralf
    Ja richtig,
    in der 1. Hälfte ist innen ein feineres Gitter sieht man auf den Fotos sehr schlecht.
    1. Hälfte ca. 5mm Masche
    2. Hälfte ca. 13mm Masche

Hab es schon mal Probe laufen lassen, klappt ganz gut.

@ Fabi
    Danke !

• Well Darn It!!! I've dragged my heels for too long on building my own scale screener and now a german is gonna beat me to it for the 1st ever scale model. :112:

For the screen, I found a hydraulic filter for a life size tractor to do the trick. I soaked up the paper element within with gasoline and set it on fire in order to get it apart without damaging the outer screen.

I machined wood (oak) in the lathe to make the ends for screen.

I was thinking 3yrs ago of building this type of screener http://www.mccloskeyinternational.com/ but the trials & errors of building the conveyors have been what has stalled me on this project, the biggest problem is trying to find a worthy belt material.

So now I have changed my plan to build it simpler http://www.herculestrommels.com I'll probably make an elevated chute on the receiving end so the material funnels into the screener and the chute will be on a pivoting hinge so that I can reach underneath with the excavator bucket & raise it if becomes clogged up at all. My patience has ceased for trying to build anymore conveyors in small scale.

The screener will sit on high walls so a truck can drive underneath, the fines will be collected to a center opening to drop into the truck. The big stuff will tumble out the end of tube, either into a pile against the wall to be cleaned up later or I'll have an extender chute for loading a different truck.

What is your plan Stefan for belting material?

I'm paying close attention to your project to see how it turns out which will undoubtably aid me in perfecting my model. ;prost

Joe

• Hallo Stefan wann gibs denn mal wieda was neues? Oder Arbeites du MOMENTAN nicht an deinen Projekt?

Gruss Fabian

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von bagger fabi (21. April 2006 um 21:13)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!